1p4 rocks

iP4 ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My First IS Lesson:The Internet and WWW

today is my first is lesson and I learn how to create a blog,which is easy to learn,and it's my first time creating one too.After watching all the videos that Mr Kent has prepared for us,i learn alot that is new to me, like url stands for Uniform Resource Locator and is the specific address for websites.ARPA started the internet and it became functional at September 1969.A hit is any website that is the result of what we had search like on Google..com,edu,gov,mil are examples of a top-level domain.A IP address is a specific number that identify a computer connected to the internet.Yahoo and Google are examples of search engines and many more.Overall i have gained many knowledge and i am glad of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment